Minor Entertainment Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Minor Entertainment Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12 November 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information via our Job Alerts sign-up form:
- Your full name
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Job preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
The information we gather to send you job alerts is collected and stored by our email service provider MailChimp (see mailchimp.com). We require this information to understand your job preferences and interests, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send emails about job vacancies and work opportunities which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when completing the Job Alerts sign-up form, select only the checkboxes that are relevant to your preferences and interests
- if you have already completed the Job Alerts sign-up form, you may change your preferences at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of job alert emails, or emailing us at email@example.com
- you can unsubscribe from Job Alerts at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of job alert emails, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Unit 3.1.2 The Leathermarket, Weston Street, London, SE1 3ER.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.